install and activate webroot safe with key code in your device. Webroot key code is written in the backside of Webroot retail card purchased from Best Buy or another local store.
www.webroot.com/safe is the Website page or a link to download or Activate your webroot products. user may directly download the webroot Antivirus program from this link without creating a webroot account. But creating an account is still a better alternative as you can log in to your webroot account and get your product Information like Expiration and activation date anywhere and install another device from the webroot Account dashboard. Or if you lose or uninstall by mistakenly, then you just need to login to your account and you can recover your software from Webroot account putting your login details.
- Secured or important information Might Compromise
- System / Computer performance gets slow down
- Operating System automatically Reboot
- Unwanted , annoying Popups keeps Coming
- Sensitive Important information data loss
- Operating System get Corrupt
- System Couldn’t work properly
- Hard disk crash
- Applications Slow Down, do not Work on time
- System wireless Drivers Stop work
- System Couldn’t detect wireless and cable printers
- Get Corrupt New and old wireless, cable printer driver
- Webcam couldn’t Work
- Computer Touchpad Not Able to Work Properly.
If you are having problems when Activating the Webroot program, please check the following:
- If you are having issues installing them from the Android app, first check your internet connection. Are you connected to Wifi or a 3G/4G network? If you are connected to 3G/4G, try switching to Wifi or vice versa. Webroot SecureAnywhere needs a High-Speed internet connection to verify your account.
- Are you Putting the keycode Incorrectly? Many times the characters i/1, o/0, s/5, b/8, and others are confused while Installing when the user types the code manually.
- Are you using the correct download? You can request to have the current download file sent to you via email by clicking here and filling out the form.